It’s been cold days ! On such a day, come to Hotel Kanyo and enjoy the winter version of our meal.
So this time, I would like to introduce an example of the dinner menu.
Bon Appétit !
● Welcome : Escabeche of Saury
● Pickles : Pickled radish and kelp
● Appetizer :
Left: Azara ( Stewed rockfish and Chinese cabbage. Cuisine from the Kesennuma region)
Center: Sardine Roll
Right: Flying squid with Sea Urchin
● Vinegared : Saury and Salmon in Roll Tuna Liver by Vinegared Miso
● Sashimi : Tuna, Swordfish, Codfish covered by kelp, Botan shrimp, Turban shell, Scallop
● Grilled : “Dancing” abalone
● Hot Pot : Seafood and Vegetable
● Western : Swordfish steak
● Chinese : Shark’s fin soup
● Big Dish : Crab tempura
● Steamed : Egg custard with seafood
● Rice : Seafood Kamameshi Pot Rice
● Soup : Clear soup with Red bream
● Dessert : Petit Cake and Strawberry
*Please note that the menu varies depending on the plan.
*Menu may be changed depending on the availability.
Good day ! from Minhong
Book us at;